Participates productively as a member of a team.
Completes tasks beyond general support level with some level of independence.
Accepts instruction and direction from leadership. Ability to manage tasks and assignments without detailed direction.
Identifies, prioritizes and resolves some issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related and legal regulations.
Meets established productivity and quality goals.
• At least 1+ years’ experience in an administrative role
• Bilingual Spanish is required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail and organization
• Warm and helpful demeanor; positive “can do” attitude
• Proficiency with MS Office programs
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be able to key a minimum of 35 WPM (alpha/numeric).
- Prior Data Entry experience preferred.
- Prior office or clerical experience preferred.
- Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC with a basic understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines.
- Ability to work on assignments with limited instructions from leadership.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.